The distinctive feature of the blending system we manufactured is the use of its injection method and hydraulic shock. This allows the unit to raise the fuel’s cetane number as well as to prevent its disintegration for at least six months. Fuel may quickly disintegrate when using the usual blending methods. The usage of the USB hydraulic blending system has allowed the operators in Maracaibo to:
- increase productivity (the existing unit adjustments, according to the customer’s needs, can achieve productivity rates of 5 m3/h, 18 m3h, 20 m3/h, 40 m3/h, 60 m3/h or 100 m3/h);
- significantly shorten the duration of the blending process and achieve a stable output;
- increase the company’s profitability through the optimal use of the components;
- decrease labor costs as well as the number of service personnel due to the unit’s automatic processing mode;
- minimize the idle time of the final product’s transportation.
- unload the final product directly into fuel tankers, etc.