- Double the lifetime of hydraulic motors, valves, pumps and distribution devices
- Hydraulic system warranties can be extended by as much as two years due to the reduction in the risk of hydraulic system component failure during the warranty period. Fluid purity however, must still be monitored and controlled and the hydraulic system must be cleaned annually.
- Reduction of equipment downtime for repairs.
- Elimination of the cost of transportation of equipment to repair sites.
- Reduction of downtime costs.
The purging of hydraulic system pipes is vitally important to the proper operation of your hydraulic system equipment. Purging the pipes ensures that the hydraulic system will have trouble free operation for the duration of its normal service life. If the purge is not performed, or the duration of the process is not sufficient, premature wear of the internal components will be accelerated. The system will most likely malfunction and/or fail entirely. Problems may even occur immediately after being placed into service. Our company, GlobeCore offers unique equipment that can purify turbine oil, industrial oil, transformer oil and other industrial oils. Purity of the liquid after treatment in one of the GlobeCore UVR plants complies with and usually exceeds all existing standards. The GlobeCore Process will help prevent hydraulic systems from failing prematurely and will greatly help to increase the service life of the treated equipment. In accordance with industry standards, the following positive results can be achieved after purifying hydraulic equipment by removing solid particles, moisture, and other harmful contaminates from the hydraulic fluid: