The participants at this forum were most interested in GlobeCore’s CMM-R mobile oil regeneration plant.
The CMM-R plant, as part of the GlobeCore Service Life Extension Program, extends the service life of electric power transformers by restoring dielectric strength and chemical composition of the transformer insulating oil.
The main advantage of CMM-R unit is its capability to regenerate insulating oil in the transformer online and while energized.
Other products presented at the forum were the UVM-4/7 line of industrial oil purification plants, as well as the BV vacuum section line of products designed for the removal of various contaminates and gas products from transformers.
During the forum, which lasted for one and a half hours, the participants asked many questions and participated in a discussion regarding the equipment presented.
The Jordanian participants were especially interested in the automatic “sorbent reactivation” technology featured in the CMM-R units, as well as the capability of the CMM-R plants to regenerate silicon oils.
In 2014 our company supplied and commissioned an automated mobile oil treatment unit, the GlobeCore CMM-0.6A.
The GlobeCore CMM-0.6A performs removal of solid contaminates and vacuum drying of transformer oils with viscosity up to 70 cSt at 50°С/122°F. The CMM-0.6A purifies transformer oil by passing the oil multiple times through the filter section.
The GlobeCore CMM-0.6A unit is completely automated. A special GSM module allows remote control of the unit by cell phone (start, stop, receipt of error messages and process parameters as a text message etc).
Down time is minimized, emergency stop can be engaged without delay and labor costs are reduced.
The CMM-0.6A plant can be used during installation, repairs and operation of transformers, oil switches and other similar equipment.
Its time to get with the Process. The GlobeCore Process!
Oil reclamation today is a very interesting and important subject. Oils can be reclaimed in a number of ways by different equipment and to varying extent.
Oil reclamation equipment developed and built by GlobeCore varies widely in terms of applications and reclamation degree:
- oil regeneration
- heat and vacuum purification of oil,
- purification of oil by adsorbents
- drying of transformer windings,
- dehydration of oil,
- degassing of oil,
- reactivation and preparation of sorbents, including full regeneration of MINERAL oils with color lightening.
The following is a brief list of GlobeCore’s equipment for oil reclamation and other applications.
- Themovacuum oil purification units, mobile oil plants: СММ-0.6; СММ-0.7(Р); СММ-0.6; СММ-1.0; СММ-1.7; СММ-2.2; СММ-4.0; СММ-4.3 and some other models;
- Comprehensive oil restoration units, including heating, nitrogenation, drying and filtration of insulation oils: UVM-3, UVM-4, UVM-5, UVM-5М, UVM-6, UVM 10-10, UVM 10-10В, UVM 10-10l, UVM 10-10М, UVM-12Б, UVM-12Б1, UVM-12Б2, UVM-12Б3, UVM-14Б У1, UVM-14Б1, UVM-14Б2, UVM-10-3, UVM-10-3Е, UDV-2М, PDV-Е and other range.
- units for purification, drying and removal of solids from transformer and turbine oils – MCU-2-U1, MCU-4-U1, MCU-4С-U1, MCU-4А, MCU-4СА, MCU-4C, MCU-4CF, MCU-4CS, MCU-4CSA, MCU-А, MCU-С, MCU 4Р-N, MCU 4Р-NС, MCU 4Р-NA, MCU 4Р-NСА, BC-N, MCU-7, FSM-2, FSMB-110М etc;
- Sorbent regeneration systems– BR, PS-1, PS-1А, PS-1Е, BRPS, MCU-4Р-BR, zeolite drying cabinet
- Systems and vacuum sections for drying of solid insulation of power transformers – “Iney-4″, ” Iney-4М”, ” Iney-5″, ” Iney 5М”, ” Iney-6″, ” Iney-4.1″, ” Iney-4.1М”, ” Iney-4.2″, ” Iney-4.2М”, vacuum units BV-1 and BPR;
- Units for drying of air to dew point below -50°С – “Sukhovey”, ” Sukhovey-4″, ” Sukhovey-5″, ” Sukhovey-4Е” with two independent heaters
- transformer and transformer oil heating units: NTML, NTML-160М, NTML-80М, NTML-120М, NTML-200М, NTML-240М, NTML-150Е, for parameters of processed oil: solid content no more than 5 (10) ppm, filtration from 5 to 20 micron
- oil filtration systems – FUM-P, FUM-А, customized drying and solid removal systems for mineral oils up to 50 m3/hour capacity, purity class from 7 toо 11, filtration ratios from 20 to 2000, filtration fineness 1, 3, 5, 10, 20 and 40 micron;
The full range of GlobeCore products is presented in the attached file, and can also be seen in the company’s website at www.globecore.com
The company has a global dealership network, and the products are supplied to more than 80 countries. Certified explosion protection option is available. Production certified as per ISO 9001 – 2000.